Tuesday 30 September 2008

Ethical Trend....Orange!

As this seasons catwalks draw to a close I couldn't help but mention just a few trends coming through - well it is my day job after all!

ORANGE is just a massive new trend seen on all the catwalks for Spring Summer 2009, and with autumn drawing in and Halloween and pumpkins just round the corner I thought I would bring you a week of celebrating everything eco and orange!!!





1. Vintage fabric orange tote from pouch. Visit their etsy shop here!
2. 100% renewable and sustainable felt cushion from one eco home.
3."Great job on that thing you did" card by sycamore street press visit their etsy shop here!
4. Houses & Bicycles in Orange print by lara cameron printed with environmentally friendly, solvent free inks.
5. Orange recycled notebooks from ecojot.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I've only recently come around to the idea of orange - just bought some orange velvet curtains from IKEA. I think they'll look great with my grey walls - if I could actually get around to putting them up.