Wednesday 24 February 2010

Inspired by "My Favourite Things" in Elle Decoration, I asked Kate from Only Fair what her favourite things were....

*Favourite Colour: Currently blues
*Favourite Possession: My laptop. I know - I should have picked something with sentimental value but I use it everyday for the business and as I’m an average of 3 ½ hours drive from family and friends, its great for helping me keep in touch with them.
*Favourite Candle: My homemade/handmade soya candles fragranced with fresh linen – yum!
*Favourite Perfume: Chance by Chanel
*Favourite Restaurant: Pizza Express
*Favourite City: Its a close call between Ely and Norwich, both have a great choice of charity shops to mooch in
*Favourite Book: I’m a bit of a bookworm so I couldn’t narrow it down but I recently read The Gargoyle, which I loved
*Favourite Film: I’m not a massive film fan I’m afraid. I would much rather be sat at my sewing machine making something!
*Favourite Thing to Collect: Since we started keeping chickens, I seem to be drawn to anything chicken or bird inspired – mugs, ornaments, prints ..... anything that catches my eye! Charity shops are great for this!

Thanks kate :0)

No comments: