Monday 1 February 2010

10 Things I would like to do in 2010! No1.

Instead of making New Years resolutions this year I thought I would think about all of the things I would like to do before this year if up!
I suppose I had better hurry up though as January seems to have passed me by without a second glance!!
Where does the time go?

10 Things I would like to do in 2010!
* No 1. * Take a trip to romantic Paris with my BF for pleasure and not for work.

Look at me dreaming of happy places and happy times! I have been to Paris on numerous occasions but can you believe I have yet to visit the Eiffel Tower! Tragic!
This iconic structure is a bit of a design trend at the moment. I didn't have any trouble in finding these gorgeous examples;





1. Charm Necklace from etsy shop Sietecamelias.
2. Vintage Charms from eBay shop The Crafty Little Bead Shop.
3. Image from the home of Lenneke Kooijman from lennebelle. Via
bloesem.
4. Paris print from etsy shop is photography.
5. Lamp from Urban Outfitters.

When I do go I will be sure to take a copy of this post about some fabulous shops well worth a visit!

No comments: