Thursday, 8 January 2009
Inspired by creature comforts post I thought I would let you into my little world for just one day!!
This is hard! Hard finding 7 random things of interest and hard finding a pic of me that I don’t mind posting here for everyone to see!! Ah well here goes!
1. I REALLY want my own business!! I just need to do something about it and lets hope that this year is the year?? I would love a little shop somewhere selling vintage, handmade, beautiful, eco friendly gifts and products for the home.
2. I live with my beautiful, wonderful boyfriend James who is always there to encourage me and look after me.
3. I love spending time with my friends, especially if it involves eating fabulous food in a fabulous setting...be it a nice restaurant with a log fire in the winter or a picnic in the park in the summer. I am my most happy with my friends around me.
4. I REALLY want a dog!!!! I am actually broody for a dog. There is no other way of describing it! Whenever I see a dog walking down the street or even on the TV. I turn into a ridiculous gooey mess and start making cooing noises that are not very attractive it has to be said!
5. I over-think and over-design projects without getting them off the ground. The end result is always a day spent reading about other peoples projects and never starting my own. The possibility of all it overwhelms me!!! I don't know why I am so hard on myself really. I don't work from home, instead I commute to my design Job in London everyday from Hampshire. I leave the house at 7:30am and generally get home at 7:30pm so, as you can see this leaves very little time for my own projects!!
6. I love colour it is actually my life! Especially the combination of coral, teal, turquoise, blue, orange and green.
7. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be Amsterdam. I would buy a house and decorate it just like this. And buy a bike and cycle everywhere!!
Posted by Helen Cuthbert at 09:00