Now back from Hong Kong, panic has set in... with only 11 shopping days until Christmas I still have quite a few gifts to buy!!
While shopping for other people is always nice, shopping for myself is much more fun!!
So... inspired by Miss Aimee and her brilliant post - “My practical Wish List.” I have decided to come up with my own! I can always forward the link on to my boyf to give him a few hints too!
1. Cream retro look mixer from Amazon
2. Lisa Stickley ironing board cover for Breast Cancer Care.
3. Handmade bamboo chop block from eco shop Branch.
4. “I am not a paper cup” thermal mug from natural collection.
5. Handcrafted bamboo storage jars from Biome lifestyle.
6. Roberts solar powered DAB digital radio from Big Green Smile.
7 & 8. Fairtrade home ware range from Sarah Smith.
9. Vintage Enamel cookware from h is for home.